Pink and Vintage




I like the way my pale pink nails complimented the pink touches on my blogger header.


I was trying to achieve a dramatic shot. I love my chunky ring and my vintage Parisian necklace.

Why on earth did I have my blogger header printed on a shirt? Feeler? Read BLOGGER SHIRT FULL STORY.


6 Responses so far.

  1. Macherie says:

    sis, ang ganda ng header mo!=_)

  2. Aiza says:

    Thanks, si jeff gumawa niyan. hehe. :) Sa private blog ko yan. hehe

  3. I like that shade of pink on your skin tone sis. It really mesh well together ^_^

  4. Sumi Go says:

    Loving your shirt sis! Your nail color looks good on you too, and I adore your chunky ring.. <3

  5. Aiza says:

    Thanks for visiting and for the comment, Sumi!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...