I'll get you soon




When I am alone in my apartment life, feeling blue and all that, 
I think of my dogs and let the aching feeling be overshadowed by their humongous love.

*I was so happy with this shot. The Great Dane got our attention while we were on our way to our frisbee tournament. Adalie and reflexes, thank you for not disappointing me.


2 Responses so far.

  1. awww. sis you must miss your dogs so much. I don't know if i missed it but i didn't remember seeing pictures of them on your blog. are they on the blog dedicated to your dogs?.. anyway, ako ang unang magiging masaya for you kapag kapiling mo na sila and si mommy mo. :)

  2. Aiza says:

    yes, i do. Aww, uu ano. I haven't blogged about them for a while. I dunno, nalungkot lang ako pag bino blog ko cla. Hehhe Pu I'll try. Gusto ko kasi palagi silang kasama. hehe. Thanks sis! Hugs!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...